ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: show list of available tasks
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:52:11 GMT
It doesn't make sense to me either. I think it's a bug. I have some
patches to org.apache.tools.ant.Target and
org.apache.tools.ant.types.Description that I'll bring up on the
developer list. Description currently goes through ALL targets and
appends any <description> elements to the Project description. It should
only append any <description> elements in the implicit target. I have a
patch for that. I also have a patch for Target that will use any child
<description> elements as the target description, which is really nice
for documentation of the purpose of a target.

Dale