ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: show list of available tasks
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:22:20 GMT
<description> could be in a <macrodef> in an antlib got from an <import>
and it would still add it self the the project.

The problem is that it is an "active" datatype, it adds itself to the
project.
Most datatypes are passive, the enclosing task makes use of them,
or an id is used to specify that it is to be added to the project as a
reference.
Peter