ant-user mailing list archives

From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <tanguy.rademak...@swift.com>
Subject Re: List of frequently found gotchas
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:09:31 GMT
Helo Cindy,

I don't know Anthill but i'm guessing it's at sourceforge: i subscribe
to a couple of lists hosted there and they all have the list name in the
subject. I also subscribe to several lists from apache.org, and they
don't follow this pattern. Given that all the mailing lists at
apache.org are run by the same program and none of the other lists have
the list name in the title, this might not be easy/possible - either
from a technical or policy point of view. Take a look at the headers
from any mail off this list: there are several list specific values
which uniquely identify this list, including the List-Id:"Ant Users
List" <user.ant.apache.org> which you can use to filter (move into a
common folder).

/t