ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Windows carriage returns when copying with filter
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:59:56 GMT
I do not know if this was responded to,
but ant 1.6+ has modified the filter copy to stop adding
window-style carriage returns in this case.

Peter

StephenMasters@hbosts.com wrote:

>Using verion 1.5.4 on Windows NT, when running a copy using a filter, it would appear
that the Windows-style carriage returns/line feeds are being added to every line of my files.
This is causing me some grief since the files in question are UNIX shell scripts.

>Is there some attribute that I haven't found, which I could use to avoid this?
>Alternatively, is there a task I can run after the copy to clean up my files?
>
>Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to stick with keeping a separate shell script for each
environment and just copying each in accordingly.