ant-user mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <>
Subject Re: Create incremental ZIPs?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:52:02 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Mar 2004, Brice Ruth <> wrote:
>>Can anyone point me in the direction of some docs that might get me
>>to where I need to go? I'd much appreciate it!
>Hmm, you could assemble your ZIP from the original sources using a
><depend> selector (with a mapper that returns your WAR as target) or a
><date> selector if you know the time of the last good build.  <depend>
>would be used before you update your WAR.
>Or you can use a <modified> selector and keep cached information about
>the files that have already been deployed.
Thanks, I'll take a look at a couple of these things ... what tasks can
anywhere I can look for more documentation on this? I was looking
through the Ant docs on the main Ant site, and didn't see these
selectors mentioned (might not have been looking hard enough).

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: