ant-user mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: Create incremental ZIPs?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:52:02 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Mar 2004, Brice Ruth <bruth@fiskars.com> wrote:
>

>>Can anyone point me in the direction of some docs that might get me
>>to where I need to go? I'd much appreciate it!
>>

>Hmm, you could assemble your ZIP from the original sources using a
><depend> selector (with a mapper that returns your WAR as target) or a
><date> selector if you know the time of the last good build.  <depend>
>would be used before you update your WAR.
>
>Or you can use a <modified> selector and keep cached information about
>the files that have already been deployed.
>
>Stefan

Thanks, I'll take a look at a couple of these things ... what tasks can
anywhere I can look for more documentation on this? I was looking
through the Ant docs on the main Ant site, and didn't see these
selectors mentioned (might not have been looking hard enough).

TIA

--
Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst