ant-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton C. Craig" <...@icsaward.com>
Subject Re: Help! P4Change.execute hangs the process
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 22:00:35 GMT
I think I found the problem. I need to call init() on p4change in order
for it to work. Once I put a call in to init everything seems fine. What
a pain! I thought project.createTask() did that for you. Oh well. One
more lump to grow on.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683