ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: ANT build file validation
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:45:43 GMT
Antstructure generates a dtd for the core tasks and some optional tasks.
  All attributes are marked as IMPLIED in the dtd with one or two
exceptions. I'm actually in the middle of hand-editing a dtd produced by
antstructure to turn those IMPLIED's into REQUIRED's as appropriate and
filling in the defaults. It's tedious as it means reading the docs for
each task and in some cases the code. I'll post the dtd when I'm done
with the core tasks.

Dale