ant-user mailing list archives

From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <tanguy.rademak...@swift.com>
Subject Re: Executing cvs commit
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:51:32 GMT
Hello,

1) sorry, my bad, you need to enclose in a pair of <commandline> tags:

<cvs cvsroot=":pserver:username@10.78.0.101:/usr/cvsroot"
passfile=".cvspass" command="commit Project1">
    <commandline>
        <argument value="-m"/>
        <argument value="[[replace this with your comment]]"/>
    </commandline>
</cvs>

2) Regarding the error: i'm guessing that your ${msg} contains something
like "XXX de version 3"?
The spaces make cvs think that these are extra arguments. Remove them or
enclose in single quotes.

/t