ant-user mailing list archives

From Edward Murphy <EMur...@betrusted.com>
Subject How do you access environment variables ant build.xml files
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:02:56 GMT
Hi,
I am using ant 1.6.1 and want to use environment variables in my build.xml
file to reference jarsigner.exe. I set my JAVA_HOME environment variable to
my downloaded jdk folder. I am using the following in my build.xml file to
reference the JAVA_HOME environment variable <property name="java"
value="${env.JAVA_HOME}"/> and the following to reference "java"
<exec dir="." executable="${sign}/bin/jarsigner.exe">

When I run my build.xml file I get an error

Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess:
${env.JAVA_HOME}\bin\jarsigner.exe -

I thought I was doing everything correctly, can anyone advise on how to
reference environment variable in ant, thanks

Edward