ant-user mailing list archives

From Florian Georg <Florian.Ge...@innovations.de>
Subject Getting a Fileset from a String
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:26:01 GMT
Hello,

I've got some (obviously uncommon) problem:
I feed ant with a property consisting of a comma-seperated list of .jar
files, which I want to use like a fileset.
e.g.
 ${additional.libs} = "c:\somedir\liba.jar, d:\foo\bar\lib2.jar"

The problem is that I can't construct a fileset from a list of
(absolute) filenames, because <fileset> always works relative to some
dir - apparently it even doesn't seem to work with dir="/" .

I actually can construct a <path> from that string - but that doesn't
help me, since a cannot e.g. pass a <path> to a <jar> - task.

I simply want to tell ant to process a list of files - can it be that
this isn't possible? Am I missing something ?

thanks in advance
  Florian