ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Mauri" <rma...@callidussoftware.com>
Subject RE: [BULK] - finding the absolute path of each file in a fileset
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:15:48 GMT
You can use property location trick for example:

<property name="abspathtofile" location="${relpathtofile}"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Shakun Mahajan [mailto:shakun@customercaresolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 4:11 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: [BULK] - finding the absolute path of each file in a fileset

Hi all,

I am using Ant (1.5.3) provided with Eclipse(2.1.3).

After I deploy, I need to change a few files by replacing the paths of
the included files. I have used the Ant task "Replaceregexp" to do the
replace. However, for a particular case, I need to know the absolute
path of the file in the filesystem(For e.g. for a file "xyz.txt", which
is included in the fileset, I want to know the absolute path). This
information will help me to extract the required the portion and do the
replace(the substitution regular expression depends on the file path).

Is there a way to do it in Ant ?

Regards,
Shakun