ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lalor <bla...@deltafaucet.com>
Subject Re: how to convert path to fileset
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:18:57 GMT
On Mar 29, 2004, at 8:02 AM, Daniels, Doug wrote:

> 	<copy todir="${build.dir}/WEB-INF/lib">
> 		<some-reference-to refid="${struts.jars.list}" />
> 	</copy>
>
> This will store a the path elements in struts.jars as a single string
> property of comma delimited items in the property struts.jars.list.
>
> Check out the documentation for <pathconvert>
> http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/pathconvert.html

Thanks for the quick (and numerous) responses.  I had seen the
pathconvert task, but I don't see how to apply it to the copy task.
copy takes either a single file or a fileset, according to the
documentation.  I don't see how it can be persuaded to take a
comma-separated list of files, and I don't see how pathconvert can do
anything but produce a string.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Brian Lalor