ant-user mailing list archives

From Yyy Xxx <gj...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: what's wrong with this build file?
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:25:15 GMT
I would suggest that you do chain the targets.  But chain them in a
different way.  Instead of daisy chaining them through dependencies,
define your "zipAll" target as:

<target name="zipAll" depends="zipcfmx, zipactuate, zipscripts"/>

This way, you maintain separate, independent, depends-hierachies for
each target and can them all without duplication.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor) [mailto:Luis.Conelly@gnf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:11 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: what's wrong with this build file?

what do you mean by  'this is the only way I can get them all to run'?
Do
you want all targets run? then

$ ant zipcfmx zipactuate zipscripts

Will do the job and you do not need to chain the targets as dependent.
You
can also create another target which calls the three targets and then
call
this target from your command line (you can use <antcall> task to do
this):

<target name="zipAll">
    <antcall target="zipcfmx "/>
    <antcall target="zipactuate "/>