ant-user mailing list archives

From Pritesh saharey <prit...@sqatester.com>
Subject Re: Installer using Ant
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:14:26 GMT
Hi All,
      I wanted know that can i create an Install Shield using Ant, suppose to install an application
you get setup.exe file for windows rpm files for Linux, so i want to create an install shield
wizard for my java application
 in which i had to check that whether the user got the desired jre which the application requried,
conditions are like this
1)Check whether the m/c got jre if not then  i have to install the jre
2)Check whether the m/c got jre but of lower version then i have to install the jre on which
my aplication runs, but the older version shouldt be effected.
and so on.

and thanx Ivan for your support,

Pritesh Saharey
BE(Mech)
Software Engineer

--- Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisanius@yahoo.com> wrote:
Pritesh, unfortunalety, I don't posess that piece of
code anymore. But you can easily create a specfile by
reading man page of rpm and rpm build. I've
encountered a nice site http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/
concerning rmp.

I am sorry I was not of help to you.
Regrds Ivan

P.S. You will have more chances of being answered if
you write to the whole ant mailing list not only to
me. So please add ant mailing list address in your To
field, not mine.