ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: Ant FTP and FileZilla FTP Server?
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:17:58 GMT
I've never heard of FileZilla before.  I did some quick googling and find that
it has both a client and a server component.  But 99% of the online stuff I
find describes the client, not the server, which is what I would expect.  If
you would care to point me at some server side documentation for FileZilla I
will take a look at it.  When we learn the listing format, we can perhaps
create a parser for it.