ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Shields <bgshie...@yahoo.com>
Subject ant ignoring flags
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:55:12 GMT
Hi all,
I am new to ant....1 day old in fact. I was running ant fine yesterday.
Today, however, i was running a simple clean target and the compiler
crashed due a corrupted jar file in my classpath. I have since removed
it.
However now ant is acting strangely...it ignores all flags etc typed
after ant. For example if i run "ant -version" in a folder that does not
contain a build.xml file i get a "build process failed error" since ant
cant find the build file. If there is a build file present then it runs
the default on this file. I have removed ant and downloaded it again
but this has not solved the problem.
Any ideas?
Brian.

Do you Yahoo!?