ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.6.1
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:05:42 GMT
I have set up ant to run from a network drive before. You just need to set ANT_HOME to the
UNC path and add %ANT_HOME%\bin to the PATH. It works great. In fact, this is a great way
to administer an ant distribution for you end users because everyone uses the same version
with the same dependency jars in place and upgrades are transparent to the end user (as long
as it still works). I'm a big fan of this type of setup.

-Rob Anderson