ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: how to timestamp a copied file using ANT
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:02:15 GMT
Rob,

Iam a having a folder called "current-testnet" that contains 2 .war files ............say
"a.war, b.war" and i wanted to copy these 2 file to another folder called  "last-deployed-testnet"

But I wanted to copy these TWO .war files....with the TIMESTAMP. Like say if i run this ant
task now.......the file copied to "last-deployed-testnet" will contain two files such as
  a.war.<current-timestamp> &    b.war.<current-timestamp>

I hope this time i have explained a bit clearer ......sorry for the confusion,

Rob van Oostrum <rob.vanoostrum@blastradius.com> wrote:
you'll have to be more specific about what it is you want then ...

if you're talking about a collection of files you'll want to look at type="regexp" /> and
map work the ${timestamp} into the to-mapping somehow