ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: ant star team tasks
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:04:47 GMT
Hmm.
I wrote most of the StarTeam tasks, but most of them were written after my
previous employer had upgraded to 5.1.  I am pretty sure that most of the
enhancements that I made to the tasks that had to do with revision and build
labels happened after the upgrade to 5.1 which means they were never tested
against 4.2.

Borland has never been cooperative with the Ant project and won't even talk to
you unless you are a paying customer.  And 4.2 is, I believe, pre-Borland.
So, probably, it's a bug/change in the starteam sdk that causes the trouble.
I don't think these problems occur in 5.x.

I'd like to help, but I'm no longer working for a company that uses StarTeam
and have no access to a StarTeam server so I can't.

Good luck!