ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <dcor...@machturtle.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Ant idiom for optimal parameterized copy
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:50:48 GMT
On Wednesday 03 March 2004 07:17, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> Maybe <presetdef> is something for you?
>
> Jan

I don't think so, but I having read the manual page on presetdef, I don't
understand why it exists.  It seems like another way to do a macrodef.

What I need is a why to compare a set of properties used previously with a set
of properties used now, and set yet another property if they are not the
same.

I think I can imagine a way to do this, writing out a properties file, then
for several different sets of properties.  I don't thinkit can be macro-ized,
either.

David