ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <>
Subject RE: Basic setup question
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:07:19 GMT
Excellent. This is good. It keeps us all on our toes! :-)

Side-note: This is not the first time that I have heard of such a thing with some projects
(no names, to protect the guilty :-). Is there some way that a verification script could be
created that would verify that everything that needed to be installed had actually been installed?
just a thought.

View raw message