ant-user mailing list archives

From "Baz" <ba...@goodconsultants.com>
Subject Dependencies between two subdirectories
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:20:10 GMT
All,

I try to look for an answer and have not heard anything back, so here I go
again... Please help.

What is the correct way to do the followings?

 If subdirectory A depends on the classes from subdirectory B, then how can
use ant to do  it? The build.xml in src directory is building B then A. So
thats
not a  problem. But I would like to be able to go to A directory and
build B if B is  not built.

 Directory structure

 src/
   build.xml
      A/
      build.xml
      B/
      build.xml

The first thing comes to my head is to do <ant dir="../B"
Target="compile"/> from directory A. Is it the right way to do it?

Thank you.