ant-user mailing list archives

From Maia Andersen <maia.ander...@x-mail.net>
Subject thread dump under windows
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:27:58 GMT
Hi,

if I press ctrl-break under windows 2000 (ant 1.6.1, jdk1.4.2_03) I'm getting a thread
dump of the ant threads, but not of the threads that interest me (those of the java
program that I've started).

I'm starting java with fork=yes.

This used to work with jdk1.3 and it stopped working with jdk1.4.

Maybe it's a java bug, but I haven't found anything at Sun and anyway my problem is
when I start a java programm with ant. When I start it directly, I get the right thread
dump.

It looks to me as if  ant doesn't succeed in sending the "thread dump" signal to the
forked process.

Does anybody know why this happens? And if it can be fixed?

Maia

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
X-Mail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com