ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <David.K...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Copying javadoc comments from the JDK
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 02:08:29 GMT
I'm assuming you're looking for the "link" tag.  If you use it to
specify the URL to the javadoc for the version of the JDK you're using,
then when you're viewing the javadoc for your implemented classes, you
can also view the javadoc for the base classes.

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:00 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Copying javadoc comments from the JDK

My app implements some interfaces defined in the JDK, for example,
java.sql.ResultSet. I'd like to get the standard javadoc comments from
the JDK copied into my implementing classes. This works fine when I'm
implementing interfaces that I've written and are in my source tree, but
I can't figure out how to tell the Ant <javadoc> task to go get comments
from another source. Any ideas?