ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Tayek" <rta...@freightgate.com>
Subject Can you turn on debug and verbose from inside ant or only from the command line?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:33:53 GMT
Hi, I have this ant script (hacked up from middlegen's) that mostly works
fine inside of eclipse and from the command line. I am using this to reverse
database to get java objects for hibernate. All was well (except for much
less verbsoity when run from the command line - must be something to do with
logging properties) until we added relations to the mysql 3 tables.

The script works fine when run under eclipse but fails when run from the
command line (when trying to get the relations). I can turn on -verbose and
-debug from the command line. How do I do this from within ant? Setting
ant.debug and ant.verbose to true did not help?

Anybody got a clue?

thanks