ant-user mailing list archives

From "J Malcolm" <techst...@malcolms.com>
Subject "Could Not Date Test Remote File..." with IIS
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:21:57 GMT
I'm trying to ftp to an IIS (WinServer 2003) machine.  I've got 'depends
="yes"' set.  For every file, I get "Could not date test remote file."
messages. (Ant 1.6.1)  The files are definitely one the server, and are
replaced every time I run the Ant task.

I did a packet trace, and the file entry is being transferred down from
the server.  So my assumption is that this problem is parser related.

The extra blurbs in the docs about IIS are pretty cryptic.  But I
downloaded and added to Ant's lib dir:  commons-net-1.1.0.jar and
jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar.

I added a 'separator="\"'  attribute, but it didn't seem to matter.

I'm sure this is pilot error.  I'm setting up the IIS server as well as
the client side Ant task.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Jerry