ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shakun Mahajan" <>
Subject finding the absolute path of each file in a fileset
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:10:37 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Ant (1.5.3) provided with Eclipse(2.1.3).

After I deploy, I need to change a few files by replacing the paths of the included files.
I have used the Ant task "Replaceregexp" to do the replace. However, for a particular case,
I need to know the absolute path of the file in the filesystem(For e.g. for a file "xyz.txt",
which is included in the fileset, I want to know the absolute path). This information will
help me to extract the required the portion and do the replace(the substitution regular expression
depends on the file path).

Is there a way to do it in Ant ?