ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Gordon" <tim.gor...@allustra.com>
Subject Constructing a file with a repeating group
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:35:40 GMT
I'm trying to construct a jnlp file where the list of jars in the
resources section is partially driven from a property, such as

<property name="module.jars" value="app1.jar,app2.jar"/>

What I'm after in my produced file is something like:

  <resources>
    <j2se version="1.4" max-heap-size="192m"/>
    <jar href="core.jar" download="eager"/>
    <jar href="app1.jar" download="eager"/>
    <jar href="app2.jar" download="eager"/>
  </resources>

Any ideas? There's effectively a static header with a repeating line
templatised by a parameter and a static footer.

Unfortunately you can't use entities in jnlp files, otherwise this would
have been pretty easy.

I'm using Ant-contrib and Antelope too, if that fuels anyone's
idea-centres.

Thanks

Tim Gordon

Allustra Limited