ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Problems with JUnit and classpath
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:46:44 GMT
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, DDU DUQUENNOY Didier <>

> But weblogic.jar also contains a bunch of things, including XML and
> DOM classes (which version??). So if I mention this file in my
> classpath, the <junit> task fails while generating my XML result
> files with this message :
> java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking

You could try to put the XML classes from the xml-apis.jar in front of
weblogic.jar, but I wouldn't expect things to work smooth then either.

> Also, I want to be certain that my tests use the same librairies as
> our production environment.

Which will probably use weblogic.jar.  The best thing you can do is to
set fork to true on your tests to ensure that Ant's setup doesn't
interfere with your tests.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message