ant-user mailing list archives

From Baz ¤Ñª° <sky_f...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generate exact path?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:41:34 GMT
I guess my main problem is:

1. When typing "ant" from parent directory, the ${user.dir} in
the /parent/child/build.xml will show /parent. Thats fine.

2. However, if you type "ant" in /parent/child/ directory, then there is no
way that the child knows about the parent right? Please enlight me.

3. For example, if you have a "dist" target in child, and would like to
deliver the binaries to /parent/bin directory, then how can you do it in
both cases?

Thanks

Barry

--- In apache-ant@yahoogroups.com, Matt Benson