ant-user mailing list archives

From Ben Pracht <bpra...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Why can't Ant find my class?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:57:51 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

> --- Peter Reilly <peter.reilly@corvil.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi Ben,
>>
>>Did you do a jar tf on the jar file ?
>

> :)  He posted it awhile back:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=107755968632112&w=2
>

>>Ben Pracht wrote:
>>

>>>My MANIFEST.MF:
>

> The manifest was the main thing that struck me as
> different.  Is there a reason you're using a custom
> manifest?

At the moment, probably not.  I tend to copy build files, and a more
complicated one I built actually did need a custom manifest.  I guess I
do this so that I know what goes into the manifest.  Or at least, I
think I do.  :)

Btw, my classpath, before I run ant, includes the current directory and
the jar file and the directory containing the jar, if that helps.

Regards,
Ben