ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Gordon" <tim.gor...@allustra.com>
Subject RE: provide vmargs to jvm
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:16:53 GMT
I assume you're talking about the <java> task...

<jvmarg line="-Xms256M -Xmx512M"/>

or more to the point:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html#arg

Tim

"Give a man a compilation CD, and he will dance for a day. Give a man some
turntables and he will mix for a lifetime." Ali-G

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikael Petterson (KI/EAB) [mailto:mikael.petterson@ericsson.com]
Sent: 25 February 2004 15:02
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: provide vmargs to jvm

Hi,
I this the way to provide vm args to the jvm in my build.xml?
<jvmarg value="-Xms256M -Xmx512M"/>
same as
 ........-Xms256M -Xmx512M .......
Xms means the starting jvm heap size in Mb
Xmx means the maximum jvm heap size in Mb

BR

//Mikael

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.