ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Manfre" <Mar...@PGAS.com>
Subject Toggle labels on or off for source safe
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:46:27 GMT
I am trying to either toggle the label and fetch features of source safe or force a label for
everything current.  The problem is I have a night build which builds a label of "Build 02/23/2004"
and then fetches the source. If there is an error then after the developer fixes it I want
to rebuild but keep the same label since that is the code build which the testers are using.
This may happen a few times (I know..I know) before a good build.

The problem is I want to just re-run the job but if I don't re-label then the fetch get's
the wrong old stuff that is broken. I was thinking I might be able to have a properties file
with something like this in it.

Someone else must have run into this same type of problems.

Thanks