ant-user mailing list archives

From "Graham Reeds" <grah...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Ant Books
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:06:34 GMT
This has probably been discussed before on this list so I am sorry for
running over old ground.

As far as I can see there are two books that I am interested and I was
wondering which of the ones to buy.  They are 'Ant - the Definitive Guide'
and is published by O'Reilly and 'Java Development With Ant' by Manning.

I am tempted by the O'Reilly book since I have a couple of others by them
(though JavaServer Pages was a little too hardcore too quickly for my
liking).

I was wondering which people have found the most useful - preferably from a
viewpoint of a newbie beginner or is there a better, hitherto unknown, book
available?

--

Graham Reeds,
grahamr@ntlworld.com