ant-user mailing list archives

From "Digambar, Shaligram (Consultant)" <Shaligram.Digam...@GTECH.COM>
Subject Multiple source paths for javac
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:38:11 GMT
I have a javac task that looks like
<javac destdir="builddir" srcdir="buildroot/${srcPath}">
where I have defined srcPath in properties file as
srcPath=src/folder1:src/folder2
Depending on the project I am building, the srcPath will have variable
number of folders in various properties files. The javac task takes the
srcdir path as "buildroot/src/folder1:src/folder2" whihch is not what I
want. I want the the srcdir path as
"buildroot/src/folder1:buildroot/src/folder2" etc - (note the path for
folder2).

How do I achive this?

Thanks,
Shaligram

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.