ant-user mailing list archives

From "Digambar, Shaligram (Consultant)" <Shaligram.Digam...@GTECH.COM>
Subject How to exclude a directory while copying files in nested director y structure
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:03:47 GMT
Hello,
I have following directory structure

-src
  -folder1
	-sccs
  -folder2
      -sccs
	-folder3
	  -sccs

Basically there is sccs folder associated with each folder. I need to copy
this to a destination but exclude all sccs folders so that dest will look
something like this
-dest
  -folder1
  -folder2
	-folder3

How do I achieve this? There can be n number of folders. I tried following
but it doesn't work
      <copy todir="dest">
		<fileset dir="src">
			<exclude name="sccs"/>
		</dirset>
	</copy>

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Shaligram

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.