ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <>
Subject RE: The import java.sql cannot be resolved/wsad 5.1.1
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:41:18 GMT
The java.sql package is in the standard JRE, so I don't think you are missing anything.
However, you can't "import java.sql;" - is that in your code?
You would need "import java.sql.*;" or ";" instead.

Hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: priya pallavi []
Sent: 20 February 2004 14:40
Subject: The import java.sql cannot be resolved/wsad 5.1.1

Hi friends,

when  Iam trying run one ANT script using WSAD 5.1.1 iam getting the following exception

The import java.sql cannot be resolved

It seems iam missing some jdbc related .jar file in my ANT's runtime environment.Can some
one sugest me how to solve this problem.

Thanks In Advance

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: