ant-user mailing list archives

From "Deepak Uppoor" <Deepak_Upp...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Help Needed
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:09:48 GMT
I am using ant script for building my project. Ant Version: 1.6

But I am facing some minor issues which potentially are having very high
impact. Please help me on the following is the list of issues:

			*	At the time of getting the sources from
VSS there may have been some files which are checked out by me. Daily I
would dump the sources to the same place in my machine where I have
checked out the files also. So overwriting the files would make me loose
the changes that I have made in the local file. My requirement is I
don't want to loose these changes. I could find the option of
"writablefiles" in vssfetch command for this purpose. But I can not
relate a file being writable to the fact that it is checked out by me.
So is there a way to find out those files which have been checked out by
me and skip getting them while fetching the other sources? I did search
but could not get anything related to mentioning the name of the person
who has checked out the file.

			*	I have created the ant binary from
source, but while doing so there were some warnings/errors in creating
the java documentation. The total size of the output on the console was
so huge that I could not see the entire listing. But there were some
regarding the java documentation. Can this be reliable for use?

Please reply with the answers for these queries ASAP.

Thanks,
Deepak