ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Anders...@nike.com>
Subject RE: chmod task
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:20:56 GMT
The chmod task will not change the permission on the directory that you specify in the "dir"
attribute. It will change the permissions on the files within. So the permissions on basedir
are not expected to change in your usage of the task. You should be looking at the permissions
on files inside basedir. If you want to change the permissions on basedir, change your chmod
task to ...

<chmod file="${basedir} perm="a+rx" type="both"/>

-Rob Anderson