ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Gersmann" <lars.gersm...@roxes.com>
Subject AW: ant variables on win & unix
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:32:04 GMT
download roxes ant tasks (http://www.roxes.com/produkte/rat.html)
containing the os.properties task. this task does exactly the requested job.

roxes ant tasks are open source.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pete Stokes [mailto:stokesp@quinn-direct.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Februar 2004 15:05
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: ant variables on win & unix

Hi.

I want to ant to automatically detect which platform I'm running it on
(win/linux) and therefore to use a different variable for the deploy
target, i.e. in win I'd need to take into account drive names

win: e:/java/deploy/tomcat/webapps/myapp
linux /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/myapp

Looked at system properties, but cannot figure it out, any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pete.

*******