ant-user mailing list archives

From Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 <Y18...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: Rexec
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:16:10 GMT
I did, I did! but there is no .jar to be found there.
I have no clue how to make it (and only it) from the whole set of examples that come with
the zip
perhaps there is another download button I don't see.
Surely one is available somewhere (even if it is of an older version)
I'm on google and the jsch mailing list trying to find it but if you know of any, please let
me know.
thx
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: RADEMAKERS Tanguy [mailto:tanguy.rademakers@swift.com]
Sent: 3 février, 2004 10:44
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Rexec

download jsch.jar from http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/index.html and put in
it %ANT_HOME%/lib

and return ant-jsch.jar to it's correct name.

/t

Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 wrote:

>I've quit the rexec idea since what I need to do can be accommodated by sshexec.
>It needs the jsch.jar and complains of its absence.
>The ant 1.6 kit came with an ant-jsch.jar though (renaming it to jsch.jar didn't do it)
>what should I do?

"Can't connect to <server name>" error (while the ftp goes fine). I'm guessing the server
needs to have a process that "listens" for me on one of its ports. I'm also guessing that
if I set one up manually, it will be open for remote execution to the planet (unless I promptly
set it off once my ant has ran). Is there an automated yet safe way to do this?