ant-user mailing list archives

From Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 <Y18...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: Rexec
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:36:39 GMT
I've quit the rexec idea since what I need to do can be accommodated by sshexec.
It needs the jsch.jar and complains of its absence.
The ant 1.6 kit came with an ant-jsch.jar though (renaming it to jsch.jar didn't do it)
what should I do?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauzon Daniel-Y18165
Sent: 3 février, 2004 09:19
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Rexec

Hi!
I'm trying to "rexec" with a server with which I have successfully "FTP'ed" but get a "Can't
connect to <server name>" error (while the ftp goes fine). I'm guessing the server needs
to have a process that "listens" for me on one of its ports. I'm also guessing that if I set
one up manually, it will be open for remote execution to the planet (unless I promptly set
it off once my ant has ran). Is there an automated yet safe way to do this?

p.s. All my gratitude to Keith and Dominique for their awakening input