ant-user mailing list archives

From Lauzon Daniel-Y18165 <Y18...@motorola.com>
Subject Rexec
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:18:38 GMT
Hi!
I'm trying to "rexec" with a server with which I have successfully "FTP'ed" but get a "Can't
connect to <server name>" error (while the ftp goes fine). I'm guessing the server needs
to have a process that "listens" for me on one of its ports. I'm also guessing that if I set
one up manually, it will be open for remote execution to the planet (unless I promptly set
it off once my ant has ran). Is there an automated yet safe way to do this?

p.s. All my gratitude to Keith and Dominique for their awakening input