ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: -buildfile http://myorg.org/mydir/build.xml
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:48:47 GMT
What do you mean with "control"?

At the moment we´re discussing autodownloading of AntLibs.
Another topic (not as much discussed as the other) are AntLets
(see the Wiki).

So a future buildfile maybe can be something like

  <project xmlns:content="http://myserver.org/build.xml" />

But what you can do now is a wrapper script. Following only
ideas:

<project>
    <delete file="remote-build.xml"/>
    <get src="http://myserver.org/build.xml" dest="remote-build.xml"/>
    <ant buildfile="remote-build.xml"/>
</project>

You have to
- check the attributes (haven´t looked into the manual :)
- test it

Jan