ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Ant Build Problems
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:09:35 GMT
Yes, like Conor said the <fail> stops before building the JAR.

I did a search in JBuilder9/bin but haven´t found an archiver. So it must
be part of JBuilder itself. Maybe
com.borland.jbuilder.wizard.archive.ArchiveBuilder
would be a startpoint. But getting the infos via reflection isn´t easy and
decompiling
is forbidden (I think :-)
Best way would be asking Borland for Ant integration. Then that part of your

buildfile can only run with a present JBuilder, but works as expected.

Or you just decide to delete the <fail> statements and live with the
result...

Jan