ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: Splitting full filename into package and filename
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:35:36 GMT
> From: F. Da Costa []
> wrote:
> > Maybe the package mapper will do the job for you.
> > See manual "File Mappers".
> >
> I've looked at that but can't get it to work.
> The thing that is not too well documented is where the input is coming
> from
> / how the output is referenced (read used).
> I there a decent example somewhere to your knowledge?

It's not clear to me with you'll do with this <path>,
so it's hard to help you at this time.

All I can tell you now is that <pathconvert> can get rid
of the directory name part, and that in theory, the package
mapper can go from filename to qualified class name, but
mappers are used within tasks, not associated with <path>
or <fileset>.

What you're trying to achieve sounds doable, but with a bit
more info we might be able to help more. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message