ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Kajsa" <Kajsa.Ander...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: Sending the JUnitReport by mail.
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:00:32 GMT
Could you send an email with a link to the junitreport?  We use something
like this so anyone on the team can view the checkstyle reports...

Kajsa Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:17 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Sending the JUnitReport by mail.

Like javadoc, the junitreport generates a linked system of information
pages.
- frameset
- several toc´s
- several info-pages
So you have to send the whole directory tree ... and the user email client
wouldn´t handle so many files ...

You can zip the files and send that to the user.
Or use a plain format.

Jan