ant-user mailing list archives

From "Holliday, Donald B. (LNG-CSP)" <Donald.Holli...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Conditionally setting property values
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:38:38 GMT
I have ant build scripts that need to run on both Win2K and Solaris.  The
JDK/SDKs, JREs, and locally constructed jar files are in different
directories, depending on the operating system.

I want to write a script that says something like
	<if os.arch="windows" >
		set a bunch of properties
	</if>
	<if os.arch="unix" >
		set the same properties, only to different values
	</if>

<condition> provides "if" like properties, but I can't see how this allows
me to set many properties to different values based on one condition test.

Is there an easy way to do this?  If there is, what is it?

Thanks,

Donald Holliday