ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (PS, GNF, Contractor)" <Luis.Cone...@gnf.com>
Subject RE: Any GUI editor for ANT
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:46:55 GMT
lots of them

Almost any java IDE (both commercial and free/shareware)

Antelope [1]
All those recorded in Ant's External Tools & Tasks Page [2]

I personally choose JBuilder 9 + Antrunner; however I have tried with Eclipse[3], Gel[4] and
other editors and works fine. I've heard success histories with jEdit[5] too.

Make your choice.

[1] http://antelope.tigris.org/
[2] http://ant.apache.org/external.html
[3] http://eclipse.org
[4] http://www.gexperts.com
[5] http://www.jedit.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeevan.Sunkersett@equifax.com
[mailto:Jeevan.Sunkersett@equifax.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 4:35 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Any GUI editor for ANT

Any GUI editor for building/ editing ANT scripts ?

thks
G1 (Jeevan)
(o) 770-740-4949

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmaster@equifax.com.