ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From RADEMAKERS Tanguy <tanguy.rademak...@swift.com>
Subject Re: error=2/using WSAD 5.1.1
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:03:01 GMT
happy to help :)

priya pallavi wrote:

>Thanks Tanguy Its working...,thank you very much
>
>RADEMAKERS Tanguy <tanguy.rademakers@swift.com> wrote:Priya,
>
>maybe try
>
>package="ant"
>dest="${ws.dir}"
>/>
>
>replacing the string "your_password_here" with your password.
>
>/t
>
>
>
>priya pallavi wrote:
>
>  
>
>>Some one please help me to pass the password of my CVS account with this file.is passfile
argumant is used???
>>
>>    
>>
>>>package="ant"
>>>      
>>>
>>dest="${ws.dir}"
>>/>
>>
>>Thanks 
>>
>>Priya
>>
>>
>>priya pallavi 
>>    
>>
>wrote:
>  
>
>>Thanks Guys iam able to solve that problem(error=2) by installing cvsnt from www.cvsnt.org
, but iam getting another problem as the server is not authenticating me as i have not provided
password in the following code
>>
>>package="ant"
>>dest="${ws.dir}"
>>/>
>>
>>
>>
>>cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed:
>>
>>retCode=1
>>
>>Thanks again
>>
>>Priya
>>
>>
>>Geoff Krapf wrote:
>>If WSAD works like Eclipse, it has its own internal CVS Java libraries.
>>
>>Ant does not use these internal WSAD libraries, it relies on an external
>>cvs executable. To use the CVS commands from Ant, you'll need to obtain
>>the CVS binaries. WinCVS or TortoiseCVS both provide this.
>>
>>Hope that helps!
>>- Geoff
>>
>>On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 11:24, priya pallavi wrote:
>>
>>
>>    
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>If i can't continue without cvs.exe , how iam able to connect(using CVS perspective)
and able to get the stuff from the CVS??Iam simply confused.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Priya
>>>
>>>
>>>Vijay Prasanna wrote:
>>>If u r working on windows, u can very well download WinCvs client 1.3 from wincvs.org,
more info from cvshome.org.
>>>without cvs.exe in ur m/c. u cannot proceed.
>>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: priya pallavi [mailto:pry_pallavi@yahoo.com]
>>>Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 10:42 AM
>>>To: Ant Users List
>>>Subject: RE: error=2/using WSAD 5.1.1
>>>
>>>
>>>Problem is that i dont have cvs.exe in my machine,iam using WSAD 5.1.1 from connecting
to CVS.Some one please help me.
>>>
>>>"Conelly, Luis (PS, GNF, Contractor)" wrote:put cvs executable in the path; then,
ant will be able to call it. 
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>>>From Ant Manual[1]:
>>    
>>
>>>What do those error codes mean? Well, they are OS dependent. On Windows boxes
you have to look in include\error.h in your windows compiler or wine files; error code 2 means
'no such program', which usually means it is not on the path. Any time you see such an error
from any ant task, it is usually not an ant bug, but some configuration problem on your machine
>>>
>>>
>>>[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html
>>>
>>>Luis
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: priya pallavi [mailto:pry_pallavi@yahoo.com]
>>>Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:29 AM
>>>To: user@ant.apache.org
>>>Subject: error=2/using WSAD 5.1.1
>>>
>>>
>>>Hi friends ,
>>>
>>>Iam using ANT from WSAD 5.1.1.When iam trying to get latest code from CVS using
the example from http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/cvs.html
>>>
>>>
>>>package="ant"
>>>dest="${ws.dir}"
>>>/>
>>>
>>>Iam getting error(error=2).In that example it says the we need to execute cvs.exe
, iam using the CVS that comes with WSAD 5.1.1.How to solve this problem.Any sort of help/suggestion
is much appreciated..
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Priya
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------------
>>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>>Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------------
>>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>>Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------------
>>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>>Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
>>>
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------
>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
>>
>>---------------------------------
>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
>>
>>
>>    
>>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Do you Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online
>  
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message